[Cabs-talk] Bookshare

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at earthlink.net
Thu May 26 02:20:22 UTC 2011

Hi, Darian,

Which is your personal technology, of choice?

And about Bookshare, Robin and I will use it if
it's the only FREE game in town but we much
prefer a human voice which leaves only the choices of
BARD and RFB.

Robin and I are both blind students and are
interested in keeping an eye on the NABS list.
How does one go about subscribing to that particular List?
Car :