[Cabs-talk] Bookshare

kwakmiso at aol.com kwakmiso at aol.com
Fri May 27 23:01:42 UTC 2011

I find Bookshare very useful.
I get many books from the website.
I am a member through my school district.
I usually brf version of files.
Usually it is very helpful, but sometimes books don't have page
indications, which I think is uncomfortable because when it is used in
classroom, no page indication makes it extremely difficult to keep up
with classmates and teachers.

I would like to know how to volunteer for the Bookshare.

Thank you.

Miso Kwak