[Cabs-talk] legislative issues critical to students

Hoby Wedler hobywedler at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 19:41:40 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

I too have been to Washington twice with the NFBC, in 2011 and 2012. It is a
truly enlightening experience and I love how we can have such a tremendous
influence on our members just by taking the time to talk to their offices.

Angela Fowler and I are planning a meeting with both of our rep, John
Garamundi sometime soon.
Just because all the offices are in three easily-navigated buildings in
Washington does not mean that we shouldn't treat the whole year like a
Washington seminar and visit our representatives (who are working for us) at
their district offices.

Best,
-- Hoby Wedler