[Cabs-talk] AP Economics - PLEASE Help if you have experience

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 18:48:20 UTC 2013

Hi Miso,
  Great question, and  thank you for posting it to the cabs list! I'm
sure that you are going to find some  great answers on the subject
here on the list. In fact, it looks like you have gotten a couple
already.
 If you want to  get a larger sample size of answers I would check out
the nabs list (national association of  Blind Students  mailing list).
 Vejas has already  outlined how to go about this, and Mary is
obviously a fine resource to take advantage of.
 However you go about the task, it has to be in a way that works for
you, and it sounds like  the arrangement you have currently is not
working for you.  The first  steps beyond realizing that something is
not working and deciding  that something needs to be done about it is
then taking action and looking for the answer you need.  You are doing
the right things!
  Best,
  Darian

--
Darian Smith

Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund
via your phone bill.

The time is now to eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities

http://www.nfb.org/fairwages

“We know not of our future, but we know of our past. A past that is
made up of our ancestor’s Dreams, their stories and hopes.
These sights once seen, sounds heard and emotions felt are now our
knowledge. The knowledge that guides us to this very moment…”
-Darian Smith