[Cabs-talk] legislative issues critical to students

Latisha Lyles latisha Lyles latisha.lyles.inc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 03:05:16 UTC 2013

Ah, thanks for the encouragement I really appreciate it.  Yes, I would
be greatful for any assistance because I wouldn't want to mess up I
want to represent us the blind community in a proer manner.

Latisha

On 2/19/13, Hoby Wedler <hobywedler at gmail.com> wrote:

> You can most certainly help by calling or better yet meeting in person with
>
> your representatives and discussing these issues.
> I'm sure that anyone who went to Washington this year would be happy to help
>
> you on your presentations of the three issues!

>>> available. This bill, which already has over 20 co-sponsors, would

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/cabs-talk_nfbnet.org/judotina48kg%40gmail.