[Cabs-talk] AP Economics - PLEASE Help if you have experience

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 01:53:46 UTC 2013

Hi Miso,
I'm a tenth-grader but I will probably be taking AP econ in
twelth grade.  I would really like to know the answer to that, as
well.
I suggest you post your question to the nabs-l list-serv on
nfbnet because this is the listserv of all states, not just
California.  To subscribe, send a message without any text to
nabs-l at nfbnet.org.
Vejas