[Cabs-talk] AP Economics - PLEASE Help if you have experience

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 26 18:18:22 UTC 2013

In a case like this, you need to use a Reader.  Adult or peer, it doesn't
matter.  You need someone who knows how to read the charts and graphs so
that you get the information you need to answer the questions.  You are
waisting precious time on drawings which are designed for sighted people to
summarize information quickly.  This method does not work for you.

I am a blind teacher with four degrees.  If you want to contact me off line
I would be glad to share ideas for how to find good Readers.