[Cabs-talk] AP Economics - PLEASE Help if you have experience

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 01:20:32 UTC 2013

Hello Miso,
I took economics in high school as a senior, but it was not AP economics. However, it is a lot similar. What you described about giving a description for the graphs is essentially what I did. The class was so short that I did not feel that I would need a reader And everything worked out fine for me. Wishing you the best of luck and hoping that you find a solution to this problem.
Juanita Herrera

Sent from my iPhone