[Cabs-talk] Reminder: How to win an NFB National Scholarship... (updated call time)

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 17:43:32 UTC 2013

 Greettings Fellow California Students,

 As the Semester starts back, it is already time to start thinking
 about ways to pay for that education we all are trying to get. While
 you are looking or grants, scholarships and the like, I want to let
 you in on a little secret...
  Did you know that the National Federation of the Blind gives out
 scholarships to several bright and hard-working blind students such as
 yourself?
  It’s true! And, just to prove it, we invite you to the first
 California Association of Blind Students membership call of 2013,
 where you can learn more!
  On this call will have the Chair of the National Federation of the
 Blind Scholarship Committee Patti Gregory-Chang, who will tell you
 everything you want to know about how to apply for an NFB National
 Scholarship.
  So, if you want in on some great inside info on how to get at free
 money and an overall awesome opportunity, join us on Janurary 14, 2013
 at 5p.m. PT (5p.m.  California time)
  Phone number (218) 339-2500. Access code : 958093.
   Share with a friend, and see you then!
  The California Association of Blind Students.

 --
 Darian Smith

 Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund
 via your phone bill.

 The time is now to eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities

 http://www.nfb.org/fairwages

 “We know not of our future, but we know of our past. A past that is
 made up of our ancestor’s Dreams, their stories and hopes.
 These sights once seen, sounds heard and emotions felt are now our
 knowledge. The knowledge that guides us to this very moment…”
 -Darian Smith