[Cabs-talk] Information Needed : California Vision Services

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Jan 21 02:57:17 UTC 2013

This probably isn't the kind of advice you are seeking -- but I will
give it nonetheless -- for what it is worth.  If your son needs 40
point type to read, he will have increasing problems as he progresses
through work and school.  That is pretty big, and it will become
harder getting that size print.  Further, it is inefficient to read
very large print in a book, or on a computer screen, and students
often find that they just can't keep up as they get older.

It would be advisable to have him taught to use Braille and audio to
supplement what he can read himself.

Dave