[Cabs-talk] My introduction

Miso Kwak kwakmiso at aol.com
Sun Aug 3 02:05:39 UTC 2014

Hello Kartik,
I am Miso, a rising sophomore attending UCLA.
I believe I have seen your message some time on the blind international
student listserve. Nice to see you here as well.
I am currently flowing around on deciding my major and have not much
substantial to offer but I have interest in international education
outreach for students with disabilities as a long term goal.
Also, as of now I work with a project that is developing a web-based
map of UCLA campus focusing on accessibility of navigation and
facilities.
Looking forward to get to know you in the future.
Best,
Miso Kwak