[Cabs-talk] MATH HELP.

Miso Kwak kwakmiso at aol.com
Tue Oct 14 00:12:13 UTC 2014

Jordan,
I am sure Joe and Hoby and many others who have more experience in math
can help you out more.
I would like to just comment that math can be hard and not everyone is
equally talented in everything. However, it does not mean it is
impossible. With a lot of practice, it is possible to master basic
calculations without using a calculator. Also, writing out your steps
using a brailler may help you out since you can read as you write in
multiple lines.
You should also investigate what your college offers. I am sure there
are tutors available probably free of charge and certainly if you are
able to pay the price. Key is finding someone who understands how blind
students do math rather than being stubborn on methods that are better
for sighted students.
Best wishes,
Miso