[Cabs-talk] MATH HELP.

Joe Retherford jgretherford at ucdavis.edu
Tue Oct 14 01:31:01 UTC 2014

Well said Miso. It can be done. I was a math major in college and never touch the Calculator. Math was a big concern of the students at convention and we are working on it. We are planning to have a math-based conference call and those students that want to help out in the planning can do so. We will have more information coming soon though.

Sent from my iPhone