[Cabs-talk] Receiving Financial Assistance from the DOR for College Expanses

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 23:42:10 UTC 2014

Hi  Miso,
how I might go about it is submitting to your counselor the book list.
 your counselor should be able to assist you after you get your PEL  grant if you are eligible to get one.
 Rehab will work to assist you if you have no other funding sources; that’s just how they work.
 any expenses you have you ought to get them in writing to your DOR Counselor provided they are related to schooling.
  I hope this helps
  Darian