[Cabs-talk] access paratransit services

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 21:01:11 UTC 2014

Hello,
What are 3 places that you have a difficult time getting to currently
using the buss?
Why are those 3 places important?

I used:
1. Walmart, I go shopping for my toiletries and sometimes food there.
2. Trader Joe's, They are my favorite place to get food and the buss
ride from my house is only during school when I can't go.
3. Costco, I buy Cheese, milk, fruit, cereal and trail mix from here and
the buss does not come close.

I present them with this list and ask if they would like more and they
let me in.
thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://www.brandonkeithbiggs.com/>