[Cabs-talk] Identifying printed pages.

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 05:22:14 UTC 2015

Hi Jordan,
I don't know about your printer, but the one that we have at home
always puts the first page on the top of the pile.  In a
three-page document, I would know that page three is on the
bottom.  But some printers can be different.  If you consistently
use the same printer, you should get used to the pattern and
layout.
Also, I label the first page using a Perkins Brailler or slate
and stylus so that I know what the paper is.
Vejas