[Cabs-talk] Identifying printed pages.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 05:40:19 UTC 2015

additionally,
  when you tell the computer to print, a print   window typically launches. in that  window the presets are displayed.  you’ll have to do some exploring, but you’ll find the order in which the pages are set  to print. you can either keep it as it is set or change it to  your specifications.
 hope that helps,
  Darian