[Cabs-talk] Seeking 2 male roommates to room with myself, and another blind student, who’s also a first time convention attendee to a state convention.

Jordan Mirander jordanmirander at icloud.com
Wed Sep 19 01:05:24 UTC 2018

Dear all,
I am seeking 2 other male roommates to room with me and Tyrone at the state  convention. Tyrone is a blind student who’s also my friend. I do not want to let Tyrone down as he is a very nice individual. He says that he  needs four people in a room 2 make state convention financially feasible 4 him. If you are interested please call 9514547586

Sent from my iPhone