[Cabs-talk] Pre-Registration for State Convention

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 21:27:50 UTC 2018

Dear Students,

Our annual state convention is rapidly approaching and we are very excited! Convention will start on October 25 to the 28 at the Marriott Hotel LAX. There will be Thursday night hospitality, Friday night federation feud, karaoke and dance, Friday and Saturday morning breakfast, and Sunday’s banquet and auction. The cost for registration is $150. Please register by October 6 so we can have a count of how many people will be in attendance. Here is the link to register:
http://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/2018_nfbc_state_convention_preregistration_form

Thanks,
Matthew Gip
President | California Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of California
Co-chair | National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com
Live The Life You Want!