[Cabs-talk] National Scholarship Deadline Approaching!

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 20:55:59 UTC 2019

Dear All,

Please find a message copied and pasted from scholarship chair Cayte Mendez.

Deadline approaching!  Only one week left to apply!

The National Federation of the Blind's annual scholarship program is the largest of its kind in the nation. Every year, we award more than $120,000 to blind scholars across the fifty states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico in recognition of their achievements and professional aspirations.  Our application deadline is March 31, 2019! Remember, you can’t win if you don’t apply, so please visit:

https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/scholarships-and-awards/scholarship-program

Sincerely,

Cayte Mendez
Chairperson, National Federation of the Blind Scholarship Committee
Email: scholarships at nfb.org<mailto:scholarships at nfb.org>

Matthew Gip
President | California Association of Blind Students
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of California
Co-chair | National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.