[Cabs-talk] Summer YES Academy

LightHouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired lhnews at lighthouse-sf.org
Thu Mar 28 22:31:53 UTC 2019

Hello from LightHouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired!

We are writing today with the application for our Summer YES Academy<http://lighthouse-sf.org/yes-summer-academy-2019/>.

This summer, we're offering youth ages 16 to 24 a new opportunity: to live away from home, attend the world's largest blindness convention, and gain real work experience in a month-long program based in downtown San Francisco.

Apply<http://lighthouse-sf.org/yes-summer-academy-2019/> today, and contact youth at lighthouse-sf.org<mailto:youth at lighthouse-sf.org>? with any questions.?

Many of our supporters give a gift to the LightHouse in their wills, as a way to have a lasting impact on a cause that's important to them. Make your will for free today!<http://freewill.com/lighthousesf>