[CABS-Talk] Fwd: California Student reception: From Zoom to Classroom

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 01:33:18 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Cricket X. Bidleman" <cricketbidleman at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 18:32:13 -0700
Subject: California Student reception: From Zoom to Classroom

Hi all,

We have one event for you this week--our annual reception. This year
it's virtual, which means that you can join from the comfort of your
very own couch, car, kitchen... Or you can join from your bed,
whichever you like. It will be on Saturday, August 28th at 10:00
Pacific. We have some incredible speakers, including Bryan Bashin, a
longstanding Federation leader. And of course we have fun games and
door prizes as well. Bring yourself and your friends--we look forward
to seeing you there!

M.A Candidate | Stanford Journalism Class of 2022
Accessibility Consultant | Stanford University Computer Science
President | California Association of Blind Students (CABS)
Rebele Intern | First amendment Coalition (FAC)