[CABS-Talk] Reminder - Monthly Outreach/Fundraising committee calls today at 4 PM PST/5 PM PST!

Gene Kim gene.sh.kim at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 20:50:54 UTC 2021

Hello family!

I hope you are all staying safe and warm. Reminder that the student
division is having our Outreach and Fundraising committee calls this
afternoon at 4 PM and 5 PM PST. WE would love any newcomers to share their
thoughts on our up and coming mentorship program, our website in the works,
and more. WE'll be sure to welcome you! Join using the zoom info below:

https://tinyurl.com/cabscommittee
PWD: 314159

Cheers,
Gene
--
Gene S-H Kim | B.S. Candidate, Symbolic Systems
Secretary | California Association of Blind Students