[Cabs] April meeting at CSDB update

Terry Garrett blindoinaction91087 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 16:52:58 UTC 2009

I recieved a call from Mr. tutt from the D and B school last week conserning our meeting with his students this month, and here is the info he gave me.
He said that the dates of apr 23, and apr 30 would work the best for him, which are both thursdays. he also mentioned that 3 would work, but six in the evening would be a better options due to afternoon programs.
I think we need to hold another phone meeting so we can figure out what we want to do at this event.
Thanks:

Terry Garrett