[Cabs] April meeting at CSDB update

Nijat Worley nijat1989 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 17:16:10 UTC 2009

Greetings Terry,
   We had a CAB's conference call last Sunday and you were not on it. I even
called you to remind you of the meeting, and you did not answer your phone.
Mr. Tutt told me that May 14th would be a good time for him, and 6:00 PM is
a good time, but now I am confused. Now he is saying that April 23rd and
April 30th would be the best dates? Can you please clarify what date he
wants us to come to have the seminar?
   Our next meeting will be on April 26th at 6:00 PM. Arielle will be
working on getting us a free conference number. She will post it on the
CAB's list, so keep your eyes out for any e-mail from the CAB's. If not,
than we will just use the regular conference line that we have been using
until now. Please make sure to be there. Don't forget to clarify the date
with Mr. Tutt.
   At your service,
   Nijat