[Cabs] April meeting at CSDB update

Marty Rahn marty.rahn at juno.com
Wed Apr 15 02:17:01 UTC 2009

Terry,
We did have a meeting this past Sunday on Easter.  We have decided on May
14th for the seminar.  Nijat sent a mesage across the list this past week in
which Mr. Tutt stated that any of the dates we chose at our last meeting,
held on March 14th at the CCB, were all right.  I'm a bit confused by your
message.  did Mr. Tutt contact you after sending the message to Nijat?
Sincerely,
<Marty Rahn
President, Colorado Association of Blind Students,
Vice President, National Federation of The Blind of Colorado (Greeley
Chapter)