[Cabs] April meeting at CSDB update

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 19:01:31 UTC 2009

Hi Terry,

We had a meeting on Sunday night where we agreed to hold the seminar
on May 14; this is the date we had been discussing for the past week.

We talked about having an ice cream social and short program with some
breakout sessions on Thursday the 14th from approx. 7-9 p.m.

Someone will need to get back to Lou with those details.

Nijat and I are in charge of the agenda and will report at our
conference call on April 26.

Arielle