[Cabs] Report From Conference Call

Nimer Jaber nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 03:34:32 UTC 2009

All right, I'm starting to get angry. So, I am going to restrict this
message to one-syllable words in the hope that you can understand. I,
Nimer Jaber do not have a problem with your math. I want CABS to talk
about a test that I think needs to be given to new board members to
make sure that they _can do math and spell and do what they need to to
do their job that they were voted to do.