[Cabs] Report From Conference Call

Nimer Jaber nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 16:45:32 UTC 2009

  Diane,

You read way too much into my emails. These were issues that may or may
not be happening. As for the issues themselves, they are merely examples
of things that I would hope those represented to elect me would be able
to do. For example, the treasurer ought to have good math skills, the
president good communication skills, and the secretary good oral and
written skills.

Thanks
Nimer J

Nimer M. Jaber

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender via reply e-mail, and delete the
material from any computer.

Phone:
(720) (251-4530)