[Cabs] CABS Board Meeting Minutes

Terry Garrett blindoinaction91087 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 15:09:03 UTC 2009

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you, but thanks for the minutes from the last meeting.
  I will be glad to talk to CSDB about having the event there on the dat in question. What I need is what the event will intail, how many people we expect to be their, and what time during the day it will take place.
Thanks:

Terry Garrett