[Cabs] CABS Board Meeting Minutes

gmail nijat1989 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 22:30:57 UTC 2009

Hi Tarry,
   I think you should talk to the people at CSDB and try to set up a time
and date for the event, and try to figure out the best time when the most
number of students can participate in our event. The number of people
depends on the number of CSDB students that will come to the event. Also,
maybe you should update the CABS board with the latest of your news. We
would like to coordinate this so that it works out for everyone. I think we
are pretty flexible as long as the CSDB is willing to work with us and come
to an agreement about the event.
   Thank you for following up, and I hope to see you at the next board
meeting. Please feel free to call me or Marty Rahn if you have any
questions. My phone number is 720-219-9517 and my e-mail is
nijat1989 at gmail.com. I hope school is treating you well.
   Talk to you later.
   Yours sincerely
Nijat