[Cabs] CABS Board Meeting Minutes

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Wed Jan 28 23:05:53 UTC 2009

hello arielle,

thanks for sending the miniutes to the list. it sounds like things are shipping up good for cabs. sorry, that i haven't had a chance to reply to this or be a part of the meeting on sunday night. i was in the hospital as you know and it has taken myself a while to reply back to my messages. thanks again and i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
from amy