[Cabs] Introduction

BEKAHBEA at aol.com BEKAHBEA at aol.com
Fri Jul 24 20:45:35 UTC 2009

Hello Nijat,

Guess what? I've met you before. I live in Colorado Springs and have
attended meetings for this chapter. Do you remember me?

To answer all your questions, I don't exactly love high school, but it's
okay. I don't hate it, either.

I feel uncomfortable walking without a cane. I could do without it in the
sunlight, but I don't like to. Things blend into the ground that I don't
notice,  and it's better to have my cane.

My favorite subject is probably language arts. At the least, it's the
easiest. If I'm going to be writing, I want to know how to do it properly. It's
always been fun for me to do writing assignments in language arts,
especially  creative writing.

I have a couple friends. We mostly hang out at each other's houses and
email each other. But my best friend and her family are very close to my
family.  We do things together as a group sometimes (like we just got back from
camping  with them!)

Writer's division, huh? How can I get involved in that? I think it'd be fun
 to get involved with other writers who are blind.

I haven't met that other girl who attends karate classes at the same place
as me. I'd like to, though. I wonder if she DOES know about the NFB...

Okay, so I understood almost everything you said about scholarships, but it
 was a little confusing. Is it really that complicated?

Talk to you later

Rebekah

In a message dated 7/22/2009 11:34:41 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,