[Cabs] Introduction

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Fri Jul 24 21:35:59 UTC 2009

hello rebecca,

wow! my sister's name is rebeccaa too! how cool is that! welcome to the land of cabs here in colorado. my name is amy sabo and, i too also am from colorado but, i'm from the denver chappter. but, i'm orginally from michigan. i'm glad that you found this organization and the nfb. you will find lots of resources, friends, and mentors in this awesome organization!

please feel free to ask questions, conncerns, advice, etc... to whatever you like. we are all here for you!

well, that's all for now take care and i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
from amy