[Cabs] Introduction

BEKAHBEA at aol.com BEKAHBEA at aol.com
Fri Jul 24 21:54:23 UTC 2009

Hello Amy,
Oh, I think a lot of people are named Rebecca. I have a close friend named
Rebecca and met at least three when I was in public school.
I want to ask questions, but I don't really have any yet. I'm hoping some
will come to mind.
Denver isn't that far from here, is it? That's cool.
Rebekah

In a message dated 7/24/2009 3:36:26 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,