[Cabs] How many children in America are not taught to read?

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 16:14:35 UTC 2009

While I'm sure some blind people will find the purchase of this coin
interesting, I think the main audience for the sell of these coins is
actually the general public, who are the ones who need to be educated in the
first place.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado