[Cabs] converence call tonight at 7:00 PM

Terry Garrett blindoinaction91087 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 13:55:30 UTC 2009

I was also unable to attend the confrence call, due to the fact that I did not recieve the E-mail until this morning. If I might make a suggestion. I am sure that many of us have busy schedules and we need to plan out our weeks and weekends. I think it would be more beneficial to recieve the invite to a CABS confrence call possibly 4 to 5 days before the call is to take place, not 1 or 2 days before. When your weekend is filled up and you don't have a chance to check your E-mail, you are probibly going to miss the call cause you did not get the info in time.
  Let me know what the response to the request is. I will also be attending national convention so if anybody could send me a cabs agenda on what we will be doing for convention that would be great.
finally, if somebody could send me last nights meeting's minutes that would be great.
Thanks:
Terry Garrett