[Cabs] permission for interview for school project

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sun Mar 15 19:37:46 UTC 2009

hello alicia,

thanks for sending this out. i will of course woulb be happy to do this for you! i have saved and downloaded the form and will fill it out and then email it back to you for confidentally reasons!

this project sounds cool and i would like to help out in anyway i can. thanks again and good luck with the project for this class!

hugs,
from amy