[Cabs] CSDB activities

Nijat Worley nijat1989 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 15:35:21 UTC 2009

Greetings Nimer and rest of the CABS board,
   I am glad everything went ok. I haven't heard a full account of the
event, but I plan to call someone to hear the details of the CSDB
visit. Sounds like you had a pretty good seminar from what Nimer has
said. Looking forward to talking to you all.
   Thanks
   Nijat