[Cabs] CSDB activities

Diane dianefilipe at peoplepc.com
Mon Oct 19 12:43:51 UTC 2009

Nijat,
You need to read Kathy's message below again if you haven't already.
Everything went more than "ok".  It was "fantastic".
It will be an incredible program, taking it one step at a time.
Everyone involved could really use positive reinforcement.
I understand that you might not be interested in this particular
"adventure'', but a nice pat on the back would really help!
Way to go guys!
How was the cake and ice-cream?
Diane

 will be an incredible program, one step at a time.__________________