[Cabs] CSDB activities

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Mon Oct 19 04:32:27 UTC 2009

The Activities went very well.  I am glad that we are changing what it means
to be blind there.  I sent a message to the list saying thank you to us for
last thursday.
This is just a start for us.

Melissa Green
Without Christ I am nothing,  Without me Christ is still God.  It's because
of Christ I am able to stand!!!