[Cabs] CSDB activities

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Oct 20 05:35:00 UTC 2009

Thank you diane.  I agree.  This program is a good investment, and we are
taking it one step at a time.
The cake and ice cream and coke were a big hit.  The school had also
provided punch.  As the person who is heading this program I would like to
thank arielle,as the second in command of this program, becky, nimer,
maurice, marty, and our driver matt.  For making the event  a huge success.
On another note, anyone who misses two times is no longer a mentor.  They
may serve as an Email pal.  But not as a mentor.  This is the new pollecy.
This is because we really need committed people to serve as mentors to the
students.  Which means giving up something, or missing a class.  Its not
fair to the students to not have their mentor show up for activities.
Finally, I am looking forward to the meeting in january.  Which will take
place on Thursday January 21, 2010.
Melissa Green
Without Christ I am nothing,  Without me Christ is still God.  It's because
of Christ I am able to stand!!!