[Cabs] next CABS meeting

Esha Mehta dreamer2289 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 01:13:53 UTC 2010

Hey Marty!

I just wanted to let you know my cousin is having all of his wedding
ceremonies from thursday to sunday night...hindu weddings are freaking
long! I'm not totally sure if i'll be home in time for the meeting, so
I just wanted to let you know, just in case, so we have someone to
take the minutes. sorry i  didn't get back to you sooner...i was in DC
with my brother...he just got engaged on saturday!!!! i was part of
his plans...but anyway, i just wanted to let you know this.

talk to you soon!
Esh