[Cabs] next CABS meeting

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Fri Aug 13 04:49:21 UTC 2010

Have a good time Esha.
Beth has vollunteered to substitute for you.

Blessings!
Melissa Green
A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles.
Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
liss.wordpress.com
topaz1531.wordpress.com
live journal: topaz5674
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
messenger: graduate1531
Skype: lissa5674
Linked in