[Cabs] convention planning call

Maryann Migliorelli mrsmigs at migliorelli.org
Tue Sep 21 02:11:25 UTC 2010

Hello fellow students,

We just got off the planning committee call.  Here is what we need to
concern ourselves with.  We need to have the Saturday business meeting
planned out with information for the agenda given to Scott by October 14.
If we want a meeting agenda from Julie Hunter it needs to be in place by
October 21.

We need to have the Friday evening plans done by October 14 with a highlight
blurb to Scott a sap.  Note,  There will be a kick off reception after the
Friday afternoon breakout sessions with horsdouvres before our evening
event.  We can think about appropriate snack foods but don't have to worry
about major food planning for the carnival.

Marty said that we won't need to plan a Friday afternoon seminar.  There
will be so much to do that we can just join in on what interests each of us
then.

Of course, it goes without saying that we will collaborate with Brent and
the rest of the youth team.

I hope this sums most of it up for everyone.  If there is anything I've
missed, Marty, Brent, and Arielle can fill in the blanks for me.

Respectfully,

Maryann Migliorelli