[Cabs] convention planning call

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Sep 21 02:51:57 UTC 2010

thank you maryann for the notes on the call.
I agree with marty.  We will have enough to do on friday afternoon.  A
student seminar would be just one more thing to add to the list.  I think
that we would be spreading ourselves way to thin.

Blessings!
Melissa Green
"Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is
often more important than the outcome."

(Arthur Ashe,