[Cabs] rides for Greeley seminar

Maryann Migliorelli mrsmigs at migliorelli.org
Thu Apr 7 17:34:52 UTC 2011

Hello fellow CABS members,

I am working on coordinating our ride for the seminar on Saturday.  If you
are planning to go on Saturday and need a ride to Greeley, please call me
at: 303-499-9125 or drop me a direct e-mail at:

mrsmigs at migliorelli.org

Please do not reply just to this message.

Even if you have talked to Brent about this, please check in with me.  We
want to make sure we have an accurate count.

I will be posting up times and meeting locations at soon as Brent gives them
to me on Friday afternoon.

Thanks for your cooperation and for working to make this seminar a success.

Regards,

Maryann Migliorelli