[Cabs] The greeley seminar.

Monika Reinholz monika_r_r at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 22:36:36 UTC 2011

Due to my mom getting siatica and having pain and numbness in her hip, I wont be making it to Greeley until next weekend. She just isnt in any shape to drive the distance between Springs and Greeley even once. I will keep you updated on my return and good luck with the Seminar.
Love
Monika Reinholz
KD0MVA - Ham call sign
monika_r_r at hotmail.com