[Cabs] March 5 Seminar

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 02:40:05 UTC 2011

Hi all,

We have a confirmed room reservation in the University Memorial Center
at CU for Saturday, March 5. The room will be available for us from
11:30-4:30. The Disability Service (DS) office has agreed to sponsor
our seminar, so we won't have to pay for the room and I'm sure they'll
be great about reminding and re-reminding CU students about it. (So
much easier here than at Arizona State, where an ex-Federationist
headed up blind student services)!

Esha, I'll write up a flyer/announcement and send it to you to review
and edit, and then send out to all your blind contacts!

Arielle