[Cabs] RTD public hearings and related issues

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sat Oct 8 11:13:56 UTC 2011

Dear chris,

Thanks for sending this out to the list. I looked to see if there
was going to be a hearing//meeting in the city of Englewood and,
it doesn't list it. What are the people who live in the city of
Englewood should they do? Should we attend the hearing/meeting in
centennial or in Littleton? But, I live near or closer to
centennial. Also, it doesn't mentioned highlands ranch either
too. That's just my opinion on this...

Thanks again and, I will talk to you soon.

Hugs,
amy